Groups, Promoters, & Discounts
Have your Group Celebrate with Us!
Whether you are celebrating a:
• Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties
• Sorority/Fraternity Trip
• Girls Trip/Guys Trip
We have you covered and will handle all your planning needs. Let us take care of your group. We will take away the headache of:
• Coordinating Payments
• Planning Events
• Finding Accommodations & Hotel Issues
• Finding Parties
• Providing information to everyone in your group
Celebrate your special occasion with us on Fantasy Island.
TRAVEL FOR FREE! TRAVEL FOR FREE! TRAVEL FOR FREE!
GET ENOUGH GUEST TO SIGN UP & IT WILL PAY FOR YOUR TRIP
The primary goal of our Promoter/Group leader program is to introduce the urban market to Fantasy Island and reward Group Leaders/Promoters for their loyalty and hard work promoting our unique events.
• Groups with 8 or more guests receive $50 per person
• Groups with 30-49 guests receive $60 per person
• Groups with 50-99 guests receive $70 per person
• Groups with 100 guests or more will receive a customized Promoter program.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR PROMOTER PROGRAM
• Promoters must attend the trip to qualify as a Promoter/Group leader for the trip.
• Promoter Names are NOT Group Codes. Promoter Names is how we keep track of our Promoters’ sign ups, so you get credit for each guest that uses your Promoter name. (Group Codes are assigned to you once the 1st person in a room signs up and pays their deposit. It is how we determine the members in each room not a group.)
• Being a part of a Promoter/Group does NOT automatically mean your group’s rooms will be near each other.
• If you would like your room to be near another room please make the request on your registration form in the Hotel Request box. Please provide the room’s group code, not individual names. You have until July 10th to make your Hotel Request.
• If you need to submit changes to rooms under your affiliation, they must be submitted via email at email@example.com, and all members involved in the change must be included in the email. So we have documentation of all changes, and to confirm that everyone involved in the change is aware and agreeing to the change.
How to register as an Promoter:
To be become a Promoter/Group Leader and receive credit, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in your email your first and last name and provide the name your group will use when they sign up.
My name: Erin Taylor
My Promoter/Group Leader Name: erin17
How your promotion members sign up:
Please advise all of your promotion members that when they sign up and pay their initial deposit, to do the following:
1. When they are filling out their sign up page
– Please locate the question “How did you hear about the trip?”
– Click the drop down box
– Click “OTHER”
2. Type the name you provided us in the email acknowledging you are an promoter/group leader.
PLEASE INFORM YOUR MEMBERS OF PAYMENT POLICIES, MAKING SURE THEY ARE AWARE THAT PAYMENTS ARE DUE EVERY 30 DAYS. PLEASE EXPLAIN SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS.
GUEST MUST LIST YOUR PROMOTER NAME DURING THEIR INITIAL SIGN UP. IF A GUEST DOES NOT LIST YOUR PROMOTER NAME IN THEIR INITIAL SIGN UP, CHANGING THEIR PROMOTER NAME IS SUBJECT TO ELITE CREATIVE GROUP’S ADMINISTRATION TEAM DISCRETION, AND IS NOT GUARANTEED.
• A GROUP CONSISTS OF A MINIMUM OF 8 (EIGHT) FULLY PAID GUESTS.
• Promoters/Group leaders are required to confirm their own reservation. They are also required to make payments as outlined for each respective trip.
• Fantasy Island will keep track of your group by your Promoter name. Once you have reached the minimum number of group members (8), and they have ALL completed their full payments, we will send you a summary (prior to the trip) of the confirmed members in your group.
We ask that Group Leaders/Promoters also keep track of the names and number of members in their group. This will serve as a cross check. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. No rooms will be held without a deposit.
Separate groups CANNOT be merged for any reason. Repeat guest(s) that were not members of your group in previous years cannot be members of your current group. Repeat guest(s) that originally attended a trip as members of your group may continue to be members of your current group.
Repeat guest(s) may form their own groups. However, as a courtesy, please inform your previous Group Leader that you are forming a new group of your own.
For special room requests, please check with your group members individually regarding their requests and ask them NOT to send in separate requests. Please let us know if your group has any special requests i.e. a meeting place, group picture, private party arrangements, would like to have your rooms near each other, etc. by emailing us at email@example.com
When will I get paid or receive my free trip:
You will receive a check during the trip, or if you have a balance we will mail out your incentive reward check prior to the trip so you can pay off your final payment prior to the trip.
Groups of 10 or More Receive a Discount!
If you DON’T want to take advantage of our Promoter incentive program and would prefer to give the incentive to your group, you can apply it as a group discount.
Your Group of 10 or More Receive $50 off Per Person
We cannot offer our Promoter incentive reward and group discount simultaneously. The group must pick one.
How to receive your group discount:
• Have everyone in your group type your group’s name on their registration form, when they sign up and pay their deposit, under “How Did You Hear About the Trip”, Click OTHER, and type in your group’s name.
• We will keep track of everyone in your group once everyone has paid their deposit and it equals 10 or more people.
• After everyone in your group has paid their May 10th payment, the group will be notified by email, so they know everyone in the group has kept up with their payments, and they have qualified for the discount.
• We will adjust everyone’s balance to reflect the $50 discount towards their final payment.
If someone from your group is not able to complete their final payment and cancels their trip, which causes the group to become less than 9 people, the discount will be cancelled.