If you would like to contact us please email or call us at:
Elite Creative Group
3316-A South Cobb Dr. Suite 320
Smyrna, GA 30080
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do we access our account once we have paid my deposit?
ANS: You can access your account with your email address. Please be sure that when you sign up for the trip, you provide the correct email address.
If you are a group and will be booking more than one room, and you want to request that your rooms are near each other, please make the request in your registration form under HOTEL REQUEST. You have until September 14th to make Hotel Request.
2. What is the difference in the different occupancies?
Single Occupancy 1person in a room.
Double 2 people in a room.
Third Occupancy 3 people in a room.
3. What is the difference between the Packages?
- BRONZE Package – Standard Rooms King or Double Beds Ocean View
- SILVER Package – Executive Jr Suite Double Beds Only City & Bay View Exclusive Access to Executive Lounge
- GOLD Package – Executive Suite King Bed & Living Room with Sofa City & Bay View Exclusive Access to Executive Lounge
- PLATINUM Package – Alcove Corner Jr Suite King or Double Beds Ocean View Corner Jr Suite with Terrace
- PLATINUM PLUS Package – Alcove 1 Bedroom Suite King or Double Beds Ocean View 1 Bedroom Suite With Separate Living Room & Terrace
- DIAMOND Package – Presidential Suite King Bed Bay View & City View1 Bedroom Suite With Large Separate Living Room & Balcony
4. What’s included in the price?
ANS: Your 5 day & 4 night accommodations, taxes, 8 events, breakfast, & lunch.
5. What in NOT included in the price?
ANS: Your airfare, airport transfers to & from the airport, group excursions, Spa services, dinner, and local activities.
6. If I have a roommate(s) can I pay for my package individually or can only 1 person in a room pay for the group?
ANS: If you are rooming with other people you may pay individually. To register 1 guest from the room will need to click the Book Now button, register their room with their roommate(s) information, and pay the required deposit to lock in the room. Your room will be assigned a group code in your confirmation, and your roommate(s) will need to pay their deposit by the deadline.
7. What is the resort’s name?
ANS: You must pay a deposit to get the hotel’s name and address due to past customers booking outside of our room block causing a lot of confusion at check-in. Sorry for any inconvenience, but the Accommodation Page provides pictures and a description of each hotel.
8. Can I become an affiliate of the trip? Can I sell the trip to make $$?
ANS: Yes & YES! Click Here For More Details
9. I would like to be a vendor or provide a class to your guests on the trip i.e. Work Out Class, Art Class, Scuba Diving Class, Make Up Class, Salsa Class – can I be down?
ANS: YES! Our patrons include upwardly mobile urban professional and the social elite from the entertainment and corporate world. Call or email us for our vendor rates.
10. Is it too late to sign up for this trip if the deposit deadline has passed?
ANS: No, we continue to sell rooms until we sell out.
11. What if I want to sign up after the deposit deadline has already past?
ANS: You would pick up and pay where we are on the current payment schedule.
12. I have a group; how do I make sure our rooms are near each other?
ANS: If you would like to be near your friends in your hotel, please make the request on your registration page under Hotel Request. You must provide the group code, not individual names. We can only fulfill request if the group code is in the same hotel as your room. We will accept request until July 10th.
13. Do you offer group discounts?
ANS: Yes and Yes! Click Here For More Details. http://fantasyisl.com/group-promoter
14. How do I make changes to my room?
ANS: Any changes to your room must be submitted via email, email@example.com. If you have a roommate(s) please include your roommate(s) in the email to make your change. We cannot make changes to your room over the phone. There must be documentation of all changes to your room. Changes are subject to availability.
15. I want to request a view type or a special request for my room?
ANS: Any hotel request you have please type it in the Hotel Request field on your registration form. You have until July 10th to submit any room request you have. Please keep in mind that it is a request and subject to availability. Although the hotels will do their best to fulfill request, but they are not guaranteed.