All Guest must have a Valid Passport to enter Cartagena. To obtain a U.S. passport please click here https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.htm
As of May 1, 2022, visitors to Colombia ages 18 or older must provide proof of complete vaccination for entry or a negative COVID test(48 hours in advance of travel for an antigen test or 72 hours in advance of travel for a PCR test).
Rafael Núñez International Airport
We will provide Cartagena’s current travel requirements & restrictions 1 month prior to the trip.
Airport Shuttle Service to Your Hotel:
Once you arrive in Cartagena we will have a preferred supplier for our Fantasy Island group that will provide discounted Airport transfers at specific times.
More Details to sign up for your discounted airport transfer will be provided 2 months prior to the trip.
We recommend booking your flight no later than August 24th. Flight rates typically go up 8 weeks prior to your departure date.
Preferred flight search engines:
• Kayak: http://www.kayak.com
• Expedia: http://www.expedia.com
Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
Studies shows Tuesday is the cheapest day to book international and domestic economy tickets and Saturday and Sunday are the cheapest for premium air flights. The worst day to purchase a ticket is Thursday and Friday.
Interested in Travel Insurance?
We recommend Allianz Travel Insurance
Sudden illness. Severe weather. Delayed flights. When the unexpected happens, you can rely on travel insurance to help make things right.
- If you have to cancel your trip for a covered reason, travel insurance can reimburse you for your prepaid, non-refundable trip costs. Without insurance, you could lose your vacation investment.
- If you experience a covered medical emergency, travel insurance can help ensure you get high-quality care and reimburse you for covered medical costs. Without insurance, you may have to pay out of pocket when traveling overseas.
- If you have a covered travel delay, travel insurance can reimburse you for necessary, eligible expenses like hotels and meals. Without insurance, delays can be expensive.
- If you face an unexpected crisis, travel insurance gives you access to 24-Hour Hotline Assistance for expert help and advice. Without insurance, you’re on your own.
Elite Creative Group